Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Next Thursday at 11 am there is going to be a group study with Bonnie. It will be sort of like an NCLEX related question/answer session. I have requested the use of Locke 230(where the meetings with Fern are). If y'all are interested in coming...please look onto the blog and I will find out where the actual room is going to be. I have also asked Kim Thompson if there is a classroom that can be used for people who like quiet study in lieu of the throng of teenage love affairs going on under the desks in the library. :) Hope everyone is doing well in clinicals...on to nursing two :) PS...Thank you Bonnie for all your support

3 comments:

Bonnie Boss said...

Did you want to start this Thurs? or next, or both??
My clinical starts Nov. 1st and so frees me up Tues,
Wed, Thurs, and Fri. I feel like I am on vacation. So I would love to go over test questions with you all. I am learning too. We need to keep ours eyes on the NCLEX. That is the beast at the end of all these learning stepping stones(classes). Learning while you are practicing questions saves so much time too and it will show in your test scores. Remember it is not what you know, the game is figuring out what the question is really asking.Then looking for the clues. If you only read and memorize, you will probably not do as well on the test than if you understood how you came to your conclusion.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, probably next Thursday please. I have emailed Julie Kay requesting that room up in Locke, Kim said that she would be the one we speak to..I dont see it being a problem. So next Thursday from 11- 1...if that works for you? Thanks!!! :)

Bonnie Boss said...

It works for me. I will be there.