Monday, October 31, 2005

My friends....

Please join me on Thursday, November 10th at 12 pm to help plan the welcome reception. There are alot of ideas floating around, and I have information to share. I know that some of you will be going away for your much deserved winter break, but I would still love to hear your imput!

We have invitations that need to be folded and little things that can be done at home to help us prepare if you are not one of the speak in public types :).

Also...a HUGE HUGE favour I need from each of you...I would like to prepare some sort of food for the new people coming in...is 5 dollars a piece feasable for each of you?

Thank you all so much!

Let us create a nice welcome for those coming in

-Christine :)

2 comments:

Bonnie Boss said...

LOL. I love it!

Anonymous said...

NICE one Chuck...oopsie daisie..Ill re post :)