Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hi everybody....A few things for you all..

1. Thank you Julie Kay. We are going to be able to use Locke 231 on Fridays as a quiet study room. The key word for this room is.....QUIET. So, if you are interested in coming in here...please be interested in being quiet haha. Thank you.

2. Beginning next Thursday, the 27th of October Bonnie has graciously offered her services to us as a tutor. She will be providing NCLEX questions that are relating to what we are learning about in N2. I have a request in with Julie Kay to be able to use the empty room on Locke 3 (I dont know the number, it is the one with the desks and supplies in it, the same place where Fern does her Monday meetings with us).

3. BONNIE...please send me an email with your email so that I dont have to keep asking you little things on this blog haha. Thank you...my email is rnstudychris@aol.com

No comments: