Thursday, October 13, 2005

Congratulations on completion of N1!!!! Take a break watch a movie, do something unproductive. Feel better? Good!

We started N2 around the 22 of March 2005. We were a little slow posting at the beginning but we really picked up speed as we went along, until the grand finale of everyone pitching in with study guide helps at the end. If you want to see if there is anything in our blog that could help you, here is the link.
http://deltarnstudents.blogspot.com/
Start in the archives in March.

I will be having to change my tutor hours at the tutor center starting Monday because I am now in N5 which has a different schedule. Monday afternoons may still be ok. Tues and Wed late afternoons may be ok too.
We'll work it out. Call me if you want to make sure and schedule some extra study time. If you want to just talk through practice questions and rationale, I love that too!
(C) 329-1369
(H) 474-6339

No comments: