Monday, October 17, 2005

Christine M.,
I talked to Kim Thompson about getting a classroom to have a study group, Thurs at 1100 as you mentioned to me today. She will get it done and I will leave it up to you to verify it with her and get the word out to anyone interested if that is ok with you.
Since you all have study sessions and lectures already, I would like to bring in a bunch of NCLEX questions concerning your present subject and show you how you can study smarter, increase your comprehension and raise your test scores all at the same time.
The way I will show you is an alternative way of learning. If you are doing great already with traditional learning, keep doing what you are doing, but if you feel as if you are struggling and are not getting good scores despite reading all of the required material, then I can show you another way to learn.
Let me know. Tell me where and when, and I will be there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bonnie...you are amazing...you need to do a session on how you still have time to breathe! haha...seriously though thank you thank you thank you!!

If you wanted to start this Thursday at 11 am...?
christine moles

Anonymous said...

actually maybe next thursday...does that sound ok to you? thanks ! :)

Bonnie Boss said...

I am all for starting this Thurs. Let me know. If not a class, maybe we could get the library conference room. It is first come first register in the AM at the library.