Monday, August 29, 2005

Practice Docushare Questions

I noticed that all of the past docushare postings by Richard have been deleted. I am going to start going through my old files and try to find all of the practice tests that he had posted. I saved a lot of them in my documents folder. It will take me awhile to get them all done because they need cleaning up. These practice tests will give you a feel for the kind of questions Richard puts on his tests in N1 and N3. Many of the questions were used on his tests. I will be back dating all of them for April 13, 2005. Go to our website deltarnstudents.blogspot.com , click on the April 2005 archives, and scroll down to April 13. They will all be back to back. This will be the magic date for all past docushare practice tests. I will still repost them as links in the test practice post under their categories. Hope this helps.

1 comment:

Lisa Stephenson said...

Thanks! you are amazing!