Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hi Guys! If I read the posting by Richard correctly that $179.00 is for the package of "books" that we could load on our already pre-purchased PDA's. Go to the website for the program that Richard is promoting and check it out. I have to honestly say that Skyscape seems to have our actual books and for a reasonable price!
I think it would be great if Richard could spend a few moments clarifying what he uses and what he recommends for us to actually have on our PDA. I still have not bought anything as I am unsure of what I actually need. Those of you that have already bought things: What have you bought, in regards to programs for your PDA, and what do you think of them?

1 comment:

Fazia said...

Cher,

Where did you purchase your PDA and how much did you pay for it????