Monday, August 15, 2005


Assessment and Nursing Process Practice?
I am available to help N1, N2 and N3, through the Tutor Center in Shima 217, on Mondays and Tuesdays from 1330 - 1600. Starting the second week of school. Other times possible if needed. If interested, you need to sign up in the center.

Want to earn while you learn N1, N2 and N3 nurses? You can be paid to be the coordinator and organizer of a study group, through the Tutor Center. Arrangements can also be made for you to get credit if some of your study group time takes place in the the skills lab or other authorized sites too. Check it out!

3 comments:

Lisa Stephenson said...

Awesome! I will be meeting with you often I am sure. Thanks Bonnie.
-Lisa Stephenson

Fazia said...

Hi Bonnie,
I'll sign up tomorrow.

Fazia

Bonnie Boss said...

I don't think that you would want my brain. It's pretty scattered and definitely operates outside of the box.