Wednesday, August 24, 2005

PDA Confusion

Are you looking for a PDA and confused about which kind to get?
Did you just get a PDA and do not know what to put into it?

This site belongs to Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine which has Recommendations for Handheld Hardware and Software for medical students and personnel. It is like a Consumer Reports for PDAs. They offer advice with regards to user friendly handhelds, tech support and troubleshooting.

http://handheld.medicine.dal.ca/index.htm

2 comments:

Fazia said...

Bonnie,

Where did you get your PDA???

Bonnie Boss said...

My husband surprised with my Palm Pilot Lifedrive from Staples. I am still trying to figure everything out, but it sure is handy. I have a 4G hard drive and so will not need to fool around with a lot of extension cards. It has Windows, Mac and Palm operating systems built in, along with WIFI and Bluetooth (which I have not been able to figure out yet).