Friday, August 12, 2005

Hello and congratulations everyone! I am so excited to see you guys off and running so fast! Thank you for the invitation to your blog. You can find lots of links and helps on our blog that you can cut and paste to yours, which can add to your own nursing adventures. You can carry on this new tradition of Students helping Students, by passing your new and improved info onto the next semester following you.
Have a great and exciting semester!
Best wishes and regards,
Bonnie
http://deltarnstudents.blogspot.com/
Click on the January archives to start.

3 comments:

Fazia said...

Welcome Bonnie

We are excited to have you on our site. This is new to all of us so bare with us. I'm sure that we'll be pros by the end of the semester.

Fazia

Lisa Stephenson said...

Bonnie!
Thanks so much for all your insight. I know I have benefited a lot from it! Thanks thanks thanks!
-Lisa Stephenson

Bonnie Boss said...

You all are already doing great by getting connected. thanx again for the invite and you are welcome. I'll be watching. If you need help, let me know.