Monday, August 22, 2005

Attention:

I don't know if all of you have heard, but the Kaiser Hospital in Manteca has decided not to do clinicals this semester, leaving 10 students hospital-less. Mary Neville is working with other hospitals to see what she can do.

I am in the Kaiser clinical group, and this morning Mary informed us of this change. She is hoping to get a 1pm-7pm clinical at Dameron. (but nothing is set in stone yet...but most likely the Kaiser clinical group will be at a hospital in Stockton)

Soooo...my question for all of you is...could/can anyone be willing to switch with me? I would like to keep my clinicals on Tuesday and Wednesday...but could change?!?!? Maybe the evening shift would work out better for you? If you want it...it can be yours!! =o)

Like I said the evening Dameron shift is not a for sure yet...but Mary Neville was hoping that would work.

Let me know if you are interested...you can reach my on here or by my personal email...
lisajanaes@yahoo.com
Or by cell 209-204-1966.

Thanks!
-Lisa

5 comments:

Fazia said...

Lisa,
I just heard about it today. So who will be the evening instructor, do you know???

Lisa Stephenson said...

Richard Sevilla is the evening instructor.

Fazia said...

Lisa,

I willing to switch shifts with you. So when things are finalized, let me know

Lisa Stephenson said...

Fazia,
Which clinical are you at?
Thanks!!
-Lisa

Fazia said...

Lisa,
I'm @ Dameron tue- wed, 6:30 to 1:30. If you know of anyone else that wants to trade please let me know. So everything stays the same except your clinical instructor.