Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hello everybody!!!!! Just a quick reminder...please come and join us at the welcoming tea this Monday (the 9th) from 10-12. Please join us in the morning as early as 9 to help set up and greet students. PLEASE PLEASE come in uniform (this is a request of our director). I need someone to please read the raffle numbers and hand out prizes..please if you are interested send me an email and I will put you down to do that. Thanks guys..oh PS we are going to have soup, salad, drinks and desert..nice huh? Thanks to you all for your donations, its going to good work! : ) see you all soon!!!

2 comments:

Denise Jeremic said...

Christine....I signed up to come to the tea and I can do what ever you need me to do except speak...ask Chuck... its not pretty. Speaking in public is not my thing but let me know what else I can do to help and consider it done.
Denise :)

Anonymous said...

Denise...hey there..please come in uniform and visit with the youngins :), coming into your previous clinical group...thanks so much!!! Your support is incredibley appreciated! I think that the culinary students are serving, but if they need help with food..you could also do that..thanks!! :)