Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hello my friends..

I know that some of you desired to come to the meeting today but were unable to make it..of course I understand. If you are interested, there are lots of things to do, and I would LOVE to have you help us!! :)

I am in desperate need of at least one person from each clinical group to agree to be at the tea on Jan 9th to greet the new students, pretty please ;)

We need people to call and get donations for the raffle prizes and donations for our food table as well.

Also, as a reminder...I will be collecting monetary donations from ya'll next Thursday, again I appreciate all of your support!

Please email me with suggestions, comments or anything else you may need information on at: rnstudychris@aol.com or at home, 209-547-0460.

c ya all later! ;)
blessings,

Christine

No comments: