Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dear Future nurses,

Thanks to everyone for making last night's test taking session a success. To continue to increase your critical thinking skills, I have scheduled a session for Monday November 21, 2005 5:00pm to 6:00pm in the South Forum, "Learning How To Make a Pathophysiological map for Appendicitis".

For those who could not be there the slides are posted under Docushare - Nursing 101 Success folder. There are questions with the correct responses.

Also refer to my previous post about the Meds Publishing programs. Focus on the Skill building program and the nurse logic program. We will be purchasing these program for your use in the future for the computer lab but have free access until December 1. So if your grade are not what you ant them to be I highly recommend you look at the programs before it to late.

Remember, it not the question but the concept. Know the concept and you can answer the question.

Good luck and see you next week.

Caralee

1 comment:

Bonnie Boss said...

Can someone who went to this study session with the mapping, tell me how it went please? I was not able to make it and I want to see how Caralee does it. Thanks!