Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mark your calender
Just wanted to let you guys know that Fern will be talking about diabetes on the 3rd of october @ 9am (Locke 228). Every week she'll be talking about different systems, for e.g respiratory system, urinary system, cardiovascular and so on. I highly recomend that we attend these meetings because when we get to the different systems in lecture, we will have an overview of how it works, what it does and how its affected with different diseases. Again this is one of the resources available to us; lets take advantage of it, after all we are the ones that will benefit from it.
For those of you volunteering @ Su Salud on Sat, see you then.

4 comments:

Cher Maness said...

Fazia...What about those of us that are in skills lab until 10? Is this the only time that works well for the rest of y'all?

Bonnie Boss said...

I will see you at Su Salud Fazia. I get to be the vampire and practice my blood letting skills!

Fazia said...

Cher,
You might wanna talk to Fern about it. I think she does two sessions but I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

About the Monday review sessions...

I asked Fern if she would do them for us. There were a few of us in the Math review on Monday and we agreed that 9 a.m. would work for us, however that time is negotiable. I would like to request they be done at 1 pm to 2 or 3, I think this would allow more time...I will talk to Fern about it tomorrow. Everyone who is interested, needs to come. Many of you expressed concern regarding the previous class taken of Pharm and only 2-3 people have come to the sessions that Fern has been doing...sooooo hope to see more of you there, we are being offered these extras, lets use them! :)

see you all later!
-Christine