Sunday, September 25, 2005

Dameron Tues/Wed am....

Hey there y'all! I sent an email to Be with the Vietmanese Student Association and requested permission for us to attend their meeting this tuesday...I am sure it wont be a problem. Please do me a favour, if you want to go with me to the meeting make a list of questions you want to ask and bring them with you on Tuesday. I know some of you wanted to go to the library, so maybe we can split up the group, some to library some to the meeting? Their meeting is at 1 pm, so I am going to send Richard M an email requesting that we are able to go a little early.... Please let me know if this sounds good to you. I have some more info for you guys about some of the other things I asked Be to do...but will not share them on such an open forum so that they will be a surprise to our audience :)!!!!!

See you all tomorrow in skills lab:), ps...Su Salud was fun, have ideas already for next year! :)

2 comments:

Fazia said...

Christine,
The meetings on campus right??? I'll go to the meeting.
See you tomorrow
Fazia

Fazia said...

Christine,
Do we want to do power point or slide show????
Fazia