Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fernisa
I can't find your email anywhere and do not know how to get hold of you.
I think that there might be a little miscommunication on the reading and exam schedule for N4. I organized all of the multiple conflicting schedules that were given to us and organized them into 1 page.
Here is the link to an accurate schedule.
http://deltarnstudents.blogspot.com/2005/08/n4-reading-lecture-and-exam-schedule.html
I did not know about the 1130-1230 study, so I appologize for missing it. I would have been able to go to that one.
Thanks for letting me sit in on your 14oo-1500 immunity group.

2 comments:

Caralee said...

Bonnie,

All the study sessions are posted on the Nusing 101 sucess calender on docushare. The folder is named "Nusing 101 Sucess". The calender can be found there. There are also posters on campus. You can email Fernisa at fsison@deltacollege.edu
Hope this helps.

Bonnie Boss said...

Thanks a lot Caralee. Thank you for all of your hard work with the powerpoints and study groups.