Monday, May 14, 2007

CAP QUESTION

Ok, this may be a very dumb question,... but I didn't go to any other capping/pinning so I don't have a clue. So, do we come with our caps already attached to our heads, or is that part of the ceremony?? How far back are we suppose to wear these ??(since some of us have large heads and are going to have to use a bazillion hair pins anyway)
My third question, I'm giving the nursing pledge, do I just stand up give the pledge & sit down? Do people repeat it with me? I don't know these major important things!!!!! Somebody have mercy on me & give me a clue.... I may start hearing voices with Lynn :)

4 comments:

Denise Jeremic said...

You are to funny. I think Mary Neville said something about helping us put on our caps before the ceremony. I would bring lots of bobby pins to keep it in because it seems to be that we have to wear them really far back on our heads. As for the rest of your questions I don't know :) hope that helps a little. Relax your going to be awesome!!!!

Debbie said...

Relax!!!! Mary Neville has it well in hand. Arrive a little early with cap in hand and she will do the rest! It will stay on for the whole time and you will look as strange as we all did! Welcome to being a graduated nurse.

Kristine Cavanagh said...

They will help you with caps before the ceremony. As far as speaches, you will take care of all the details at the rehearsal.

Robyn said...

Thanks everybody... it's amazing the things we can think about instead of studying for our final :)