Sunday, May 20, 2007

3 DAYS !!

3 days....DAYS ???? Then what are we suppose to do with ourselves ?? :)
I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone and to say "thank you" for being the people that you are. Throughout the program we have kind of compared ourselves to other classess and I wanted to say thank you for being a class that I've been proud to be a part of. Some of you I haven't had rotations/classes with, but I know your face, and even a few names, and I'm honored to be associated with you. 3 DAYS ?! I can hardly believe it. I wish the best of life for all of us. WAY TO GO EVERYBODY!! 2007--simply the best!
(BTW-Wal-mart has "class of 2007" flip-flops... uh huh, I know you want some!)

1 comment:

Denise Jeremic said...

Thank you Robyn, you are a great support person....I know because youve been there for me. You are honest, respectful and compassionate. That is the reason I voted you to give the speech. I think your heart will be in it and you will mean every word. And congratulations.