Sunday, August 20, 2006

Some Helps for N7
Ok you N7 SNs. I am going to put Christine Moles on the spot (sorry) and give her 4 CD copies of N7 helps to burn and pass around. There is lots of misc. help, samples, and audio for your perusal. Collected from various sources.

I also recommend that you check out this site!
Critical Care Tutorials
These tutorials are short and sweet and break all of the difficult concepts of N7 into easy to understand packets.
I read the respiratory section the night before our test and scored really high. (hint, hint)
Do yourself a favor and check it out!

2 comments:

Lisa Stephenson said...

Awesome!! Thanks so much Bonnie!
Christine...could I borrow a CD to copy? Pleeeeeeeease? Thanks!
-Lisa

Debbie said...

I will make sure it has all of the extra stuff I have on my computer too. I don't know if I gave all that to Bonnie yet. I just have to be home for a little while to do that.