Sunday, August 13, 2006

BIG BIG OOPS !!!!!!!!

I have been working on giving our test bank a face lift for the past few weeks. I have fixed all of the links, made titles for easy test link ID, rearranged the order and colors, etc.
but then...........
I got so excited and relieved to be finally finished that I accidentally hit the wrong key and deleted the whole bank out the Blog's existence.
Fortunatly, I have been keeping an updated copy on a word doc just in case (I know myself too well), but I do not know how to get it back to that exact moment in time to have all links to the bank still work. So I have reposted it in our January 2005 archives.
NEW TEST BANK
I have attempted to fix all of the recent links to the bank that I can find or have access to, but I can't fix all the links or the bookmarks that some of you may have made. Please let me know if you find any bad links.
I'm Sorry!
Have a nice day.
Bonnie

1 comment:

Lisa Stephenson said...

Thanks so much!! What would we do without you Bonnie?! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
-Lisa