Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hello everybodyyyyyyy!!! For those of you going into N7 at St Joes...I have some things for you all! I work in SICU at St Joes and I put together some packets of daily documentation, lab results and the glucose "Portland Protocol". The latter, is difficult to get used to at first, the titration of insulin drips can seem complicated, but this protocol has worked very well for the ICU patients and once you get used to it...you will do really great with it. I have a Potassium supplement, and other familiar documents as well. I dont mind meeting with you guys to give you this paperwork and I could go over daily charting with you too...of course I am not an expert, so......DONT BLAME ME!! LOL...I would just like to offer my assistance with the paperwork and the charting to you guys..if you are interested, send me an email and we can meet up before school starts k? Take care..congrats everyone on a job well done this semester! We will all be "together again" on Friday!! :)

2 comments:

Lisa Stephenson said...

Hi Christine!
I would love to get the paperwork that you have!! I will be at the luncheon today if you have it already put together. Thanks so much...such a good idea!
-Lisa

Miranda said...

Oops, just saw this now, so I'll find you monday christine, I'd love to see those documents. Thanks Christine!
miranda