Friday, February 24, 2006

I thought I would make everyone laugh today.... On the way to clinicals yesterday am at 515 in the morning, I am following one of those state vans, with all the advertisements on it about "adopt a highway" and "let's keep Californias highways clean" etc.... So..at the stop light I am sitting there behind this "CLEAN CALIFORNIA" billboard and out of the window of the passenger side of the truck flies a whole ashtray full of cigarettes and a cup!!!! Can you believe it?!! I thought it was hilarious, even though it was so WRONG...haha I thought you all would find that ironic too.....Hope everyone is doing good...by the way in about 6 months I would like to put together a graduation planning team...let me know if you are interested!!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Should be an 800 number you can call and report them. You know, something like 1-800-trashem. If you are going to start planning parties, maybe you should start with ours. We are one semester closer than you! And none of us is real good at planning parties. Sort of a wallflower bunch, I think.

Bonnie Boss said...

Hey, that is a novel idea! The semester that you welcome in gets to give you the swift kick on the way out for not giving a fair warning about everything that they have had to endure.
What goes around comes around LOL.

BTW I have always been very fond of wallflowers, those are the roots that I have come from.

Anonymous said...

I think that it would be cool for the semester ahead of you to plan a party for the graduating one...specially one like you guys...all the support and kindness...PS I have already emailed Mary Neville some ideas for your guys' graduation...we will see huh?

Hope you guys are doing well...we are hangin in there.

C u soon

PS Bonnie I STILL have that check LOL..I will get it to you soon

Bonnie Boss said...

Hey Christine, I still owe the SNA a check from the welcome reception, so you should make me wait until I have paid the SNA.