Friday, February 10, 2006

Hey there guys...does anyone like to write? I know you may love to write, but finding time is about...uh...not happening huh? If you are interested, check out the below attached from the editor in chief of MODRN nurse magazine....good luck! Email me if you need her web address :) Did you like the February issue with your That's Life; Cancer Unit experience? March has Why you wanted to be a nurse and the Ultrasound experience. and April will have another experience from you. But I need stories from other students or new nurses about why they became a nurse or first experiences. I hope you have some friends that can send me their stories, and I need one now. as I am working on the April and May issue. I really appreciate your sharing your thoughts and experiences with others. Thank You, Barbara Brown, Editor-in-Chief, MODRN Nurse

1 comment:

Bonnie Boss said...

Christine, I know that you have been published. Are you going to share you piece?