Tuesday, February 20, 2007

NCLEX REVIEW SFSU

Nclex nursing review class at SFSU


Hi guys,
Just wanted to give you an update on what’s going on. I talked with Sally and she’s reserved 25 seats for us. There were 40 students that went from the last class. I also talked with Bonnie and wanted her to come share her experience about the NCLEX review class, but unfortunately she can’t make it. Debbie and Bonnie will share their experience in writing and it’ll be posted on the blog.
I also need your registration forms and $200(check, money order, credit card) by March 10th. Please hand it to me and I will fed ex everything to sally.

Download registration form here.
As far as accommodation, I’ll let you know about the different places as I get more info on it. When making your reservation, don’t forget to mention that you’re there for the NCLEX review and you’ll get an additional discount.
If any of you know of any places to stay that’s close by please share it.
Please email me with any questions or suggestions,
Fazia@Comcast.net

No comments: