Friday, March 24, 2006

Hello there everybody! Saturday, May 27th is the Great America day. They have given us a special price of $23.00 per ticket. I am working with them right now on having a picnic lunch done. I need some input from some of you though...if we were to eat by ourselves, we would be spending alot anyways..they have lunches that range from 9.99 a piece and include all day ice cream and beverages...which sounded more economical to me. They have bigger packages that have bbq'd chicken etc...I will have a vote go out to you all two mondays from now. There will be a voting paper that will have two of the many options, you will pick one and I will collect the votes one week later....the highest amount of votes will decide which lunch option to chose from. The Monday following a flyer will be given to each of you with the price of ticket plus food option and you will tell me how many tickets you want and return the flyer to me, with your money. I hope you all will try to come, I know we will have a fun day!!!! See you all on Monday, the third with your voting options!!! :)

No comments: