Sunday, December 11, 2005

Attention Attention...

Hello everbody...it is time for me to call on you all's assistance for the tea. I know that everyone is busy preparing for finals, as am I...but we have a commitment to our next class to provide a welcome reception, so I need your help please!! :)

I need at least 2 people to commit to the sign in table. I need at the least one person from each clinical group to be there the day of the tea..MONDAY JAN 9TH at 830 am to help greet all the incoming students who will be joining your past clinical instructors.

I have speakers in line already, if you have something you think is important to speak on, please send me an email and let me know.

The food is going to be taken care of by Chuck's brother in law, who is a teacher here at the culinary school as well as a private chef and party planner.

I have 6 donated raffle prizes already. Lindsay is making bags for each student. And Mike is putting on the slide show and setting up the DVD for us.

As long as we can feed everyone, provide a nice production...I am happy. But...If any of you feel that we can add something else, please please email me and let me know, or call me at home k? Thanks so much!

I am going to plan on seeing many of you at the day of the tea to help set up and greet in uniform please! :)

Your grateful friend in need, i mean in deed...

Christine Moles ;)
209-547-0460
email: rnstudychris@aol.com


Oh and PS...good luck on your finals! Merry Christmas to all!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mindy,

Thank you so much for the kind words...I too appreciate you for saying such nice things. It is very hard for me too..I have two kids 12 and 6, ballet, working in the NICU at Dameron and trying to study for the nursing stuff. I will totally not be able to do all this next semester...I am dead haha...so let us all enjoy it while its here, because in Jan...another story haha.

Thanks so much, hope you can make it to the tea..I would greatly appreciate that! ;)
-Christine @<<<<<<<<